Building Business Credit Fast is the main focus of Corporatefasttrack.com. We are one of the nation’s leading online training and e-Learning partner for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to start, establish and grow their business and build their business credit. One important part of our training is to assist our clients with Building Business Credit. We show them how it can be done by using our affordable and flexible solutions that deliver real business results.
What does it mean to “Build Corporate Credit?
Building Corporate Credit means:
- You want your business to have it’s own cash and credit
- You want your business to have cash flow to cover slow months and expected and unexpected business purchases
- You want your business to pay it’s vendors, suppliers and pay you a salary
- You want your business to have money and credit to grow, make payroll, lease equipment and hire new employees, and
- You don’t want to use your personal money or personal credit to fund your business
Whether you’re starting a business because of personal credit issues and/or business credit issues, there are common mistakes that can hinder the process. Just as your personal credit history determines whether you qualify for a personal loan, it can also affect whether or not you can get a business loan. Our online “Fast Track Business Builder” e-learning training will help you understand the differences and what to do to avoid common mistakes.